This course is available in Arabic, Bulgarian, Czech, Farsi, French, Hungarian, Italian, Lithuanian, Mandarin, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Tamil, Turkish, Urdu & more.
This is a one-to-one flexible course.
|Who is this course for?||This course is suitable for candidates who have applied directly to the Chartered Institute of Linguists (CIoL) to sit the DPSI Law or Health exams. It is suitable for highly experienced interpreters who would like to have extra support with their translation and interpretation skills.|
|What do I need?||• Native and near-native level in both English and Other Language
• Experience of interpreting, research and autonomous learning
• To have sat the DPSI exam provided by the CIoL before
• Internet access and Skype
|What will I learn?||• You will practice interpreting skills with a dedicated language tutor doing role-plays, sight translations and written translations into both English and Other Language, which will be marked according to the National Qualifications Framework Level 6
• You will learn to assess your own work
• You will be empowered with necessary knowledge and techniques to pass the DPSI exam
• You will learn to research and build your own glossary
|What will I receive during the course?||• Access to our Students Area – our course platform that enables you to access all the course materials and submit all your coursework online
• 10 tutorials and feedback on your assignments
• A dedicated qualified and experienced tutor in your language combination who will give you guidance
• Individual student reports at end of each term (December and April)
• Over 30 assignments
• Complimentary copy of The Interpreters’ Manual upon completing the course
• Certificate of completion (if your attendance is above 85%)
|How long is the course?||Course enrolment is open all year to suit every student’s availability, however it should be completed within 10-12 weeks of study.|
|What will it cost?||£450|
Please contact us if you still have any questions.