This course is available in Arabic, Bulgarian, Czech, Farsi, French, Hungarian, Italian, Lithuanian, Mandarin, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Tamil, Turkish, Urdu & more.
This is a one-to-one flexible course.
|Who is this course for?||This course is suitable for candidates who have applied directly to the Chartered Institute of Linguists (CIoL) to resit a certain unit, or units, of the DPSI Law or Health exams.|
|What do I need?||• Native and near-native level in both English and Other Language
• Experience of interpreting, research and autonomous learning
• To have sat the DPSI exam provided by the IOL before
• Internet access and Skype
|What will I learn?||• You will practice interpreting skills with a dedicated language tutor doing role-plays, sight translations and written translations into both English and Other Language, which will be marked according to the National Qualifications Framework Level 6
• You will learn to assess your own work
• You will be empowered with necessary knowledge and techniques to pass the DPSI exam
• You will learn to research and build your own glossary
|What will I receive during the course?||• Access to our Students Area – our course platform that enables you to access all the course materials and submit all your coursework online
• 10 tutorials and feedback on your assignments
• A dedicated qualified and experienced tutor in your language combination who will give you guidance
• Individual student reports at end of each term (December and April)
• Complimentary Glossary in your language (if available)
• Complimentary copy of The Interpreters’ Manual upon completing the course
• Certificate of completion (if your attendance is above 85%)
|How long is the course?||Course enrolment is open all year to suit every student’s availability, however it should be completed within 10-12 weeks of study.|
|What will it cost?||£450|
Please contact us if you still have any questions.