This course is available in most languages, including:
Arabic, Bulgarian, Czech, Farsi, French, Hungarian, Italian, Lithuanian, Mandarin, Polish, Portuguese,
Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Tamil, Turkish, Urdu & more.
This is a one-to-one flexible course.
|Who is this course for?||This course is suitable for candidates who have applied directly to the Chartered Institute of Linguists (CIoL) to resit a certain unit, or units, of the DPSI Law or Health exams.|
|What do I need?||• Native and near-native level in both English and Other Language
• Experience of interpreting, research and autonomous learning
• To have sat the DPSI exam provided by the IoL before
• Reliable internet access and the latest version of Skype for your online tutorials.
|What will I learn?||• You will practice interpreting skills with a dedicated language tutor doing role-plays, sight translations and/or written translations according to the units you are resitting, which will be marked according to the NQF Level 6.
• You will be empowered with the necessary knowledge and techniques to tackle the DPSI exam.
• The number of assignments during the 10 tutorials depend on the units chosen:
• Role Plays: 2 assignments per tutorial;
|What will I receive during the course?||• Access to our Students Area – our online course platform that enables you to access all of your course materials and submit all of your coursework online.
• 10 tutorials and feedback on your assignments (according to the units chosen).
• Feedback from a qualified and experienced tutor in your language combination.
• A complimentary copy of The Interpreters’ Manual upon completing the course.
• Certificate of completion (with a mandatory attendance of 100%).
|When can I enrol?
||Course enrolment is open all year to suit every student’s availability however, the course should be completed within 12 weeks of enrolment.|
|What will it cost?||£450|
Please contact us if you still have any questions.