This course is available in:
Arabic, French, Czech, Dutch, Farsi, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Mandarin, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian,
Slovak, Spanish and Turkish.
This is a one-to-one flexible course.
|Who is this course for?||This course is suitable for candidates who have failed one or more units and are planing to re-take the Chartered Institute of Linguists (CIoL) DipTrans exams.|
|How long is the course?||This is a 10 session course that can be completed within 12 weeks.|
|What do I need?||• Professional translation experience and discipline for autonomous learning
• Internet access and the latest version of Skype
|What will I learn?||• Your dedicated language tutor will guide you to hone your translation skills and improve your own research skills
• Your tutor will mark your work according to the NQF Level 7
• You will practise translating texts in the particular topics of your chosen unit
• You will be empowered with the necessary knowledge and techniques to tackle the DipTrans exam
|What will I receive during the course?||• Access to our Students Area – our course platform that enables you to access all the course materials and submit all your coursework online
• 10 translation assignments covering your chosen re-take units
• 10 Skype tutorials to receive feedback on your translations
• A dedicated qualified and experienced tutor in your language combination who will give you guidance and explore your strengths and weaknesses
• Certificate of completion (with a mandatory attendance of 100%)
|What topics are covered?||The CIoL DipTrans exam is divided into three units:
• Unit 01: General translation
This course will be personalised to the Units you wish to resit.
|When can I enrol?
||Course enrolment is open all year to suit every student’s availability.
The CIoL DipTrans re-sit exam is held in January of each year.
|What will it cost?||£450|
Please contact us if you still have any questions.